Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Experience Survey – www.telldunkin.com
Dunkin’ is an American multinational coffee/doughnut company and quick service restaurant. It was founded by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts in 1950.
This corporation sponsored Dunkin’ Guest Survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
About Dunkin Donuts Survey
Dunkin’ Donuts is the world’s leading donut, baked goods, and coffee chain, headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts.
It serves more than 3 million customers each day and sells more than a dozen coffee beverages and 52 varieties of donuts, as well as a mouth-watering selection of baked goods, breakfast sandwiches, and bagels.
Founded in 1950 by Bill Rosenberg, Dunkin’ Donuts now operates more than 11,300 outlets worldwide. Of these, more than 8,000 restaurants are in the US plus the District of Columbia. The company licensed the first of its franchises in 1955.
Check Also This Post:
TellDunkin Survey Rewards
Dunkin’ Donuts acknowledges you by giving some energizing prizes. In this way, give your opportunity to take Tell Dunkin’ Donuts Survey. When you complete this survey, you will get Dunkin’ Donuts Free Coupon.
Dunkin Donuts Survey Rules
- You must make a purchase at a Dunkin to be eligible for the survey and prizes
- You can only get one receipt per customer per visit
- You must take the survey within 3 days of the visit you made the purchase
- You must use your free donut or ice-cream code within 180 days of taking the survey
- You must use your own coupon code, ie the coupon code is non-transferable
- The coupon code must be used on its own and cannot be used with other coupons at the same time
- You will still be responsible for paying all tax on the order
- Cash value = 1 cent
- You must purchase a medium or large soft drink in conjunction with using your survey code in order to receive your free donut or ice-cream
Dunkin Donuts Survey Requirements
- Restaurant visit receipt from any of the DD stores.
- The receipt must contain an 18-digits survey code.
- Understanding of English or Spanish.
- Payment/purchase is necessary to enter the survey.
- Paper and Pen to note coupon code.
How To Take www.telldunkin.com Survey?
- Firstly Visit the official website www.telldunkin.com.
- Select your language of preference, either English or Spanish.
- Input the 18 digits valid code and then click start.
- If your receipt doesn’t have a survey code click on the part written; my receipt does not have a survey code and then inserts the 6 digit PC number or store number. Store #222012, for example, then 222012 is the number you will input. Then input the hour of visit and date. Click next
- You are redirected to the main page to answer the survey questions. Make sure you answer them with a lot of honesty.
- Rate and comment on your satisfaction during your visit to Dunkin’s.
- Provide answers to questions like how many times you visit Dunkin’ Donuts. Would you recommend someone to pay a visit to Dunkin’ Donuts? Are you going to visit Dunkin’s again?
- After successful completion, you will get a validation code on your next visit.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey Link: www.telldunkinbaskin.com
- Dunkin’ Donuts Official Site: www.dunkindonuts.com
Dunkin’ Donuts Customer Service Number
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Email: [email protected]
Dunkin’ Brands Consumer Care
130 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Dunkin Donuts Customer Support Information
Dunkin Donuts Customer Number:- 1-800-447-0013
Dunkin Donuts Email:- [email protected]
Dunkin Donuts Headquarters Address:- Canton, Massachusetts, United States
Dunkin Donuts Hours:- Monday to Friday 08:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Dunkin Donuts Survey Official Website:- www.telldunkin.com
Social Media Link :
Dunkin’ Donuts Map Location
That was all about the Dunkin Donuts Survey at www.TellDunkin.com. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Dunkin Donuts Survey then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!