H-E-B Grocery Stores, also known as HEB Grocery Company, is a privately owned supermarket chain headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. Founded in 1905 as C.C. Butt Grocery Store by Florence Butt, it currently operates more than 350 outlets throughout Texas and northern Mexico.
HEB also runs an upscale fine foods and organic retailer called Central Market. The company is ranked fifteenth on Forbes 2014 list of the largest private companies in America.
The HEB Grocery Company was considered a religious company; in fact, until 1976, it did not open on Sundays and did not sell alcoholic drinks.
As of late 2010, the company’s operations served more than 55% of the Texas market. It operates in 5 different retail formats: Central Market, general H-E-B stores, Mi Tiends, H-E-B plus, and Joe V’s Smart Shop.
H-E-B Survey Rules & Eligibility
- You must make a purchase and have a receipt of your last recent visit.
- You must save your receipt with 19-digit code to use when you take the online survey.
- You must take the survey within limited days of receiving your receipt
- You must use your coupon within 30 days of your visit.
- You must be the United States Resident.
- The capability to use English, Spanish or French instruction.
- A survey is not accessible for Dairy Queen’s Employees, staffs as well as the family members.
How to take H-E-B Survey:
- Visit the official H-E-B survey page.
- On the survey page, enter your 19-digit survey code that is present on your receipt. After you enter valid survey code, click on ‘continue’.
- This will take you to the survey page where you will be asked a few questions about your experience at the restaurant.
- Give the rating as per your preference and opinion.
- Once you are done with rating all the questions, click on next.
- Then tick on all the items that you ordered in your previous visit and click on ’next’.
- At the end, you will be asked to enter personal details like Name, contact number, email address etc..,
- After you finish entering your details and submitting, you will be given a validation code which you can use on your next visit.
- Ensure that you note the code on your receipt to avail the benefit.
- You must use the validation or the offer within 30 days after your survey.
H-E-B Refenrence Links
- H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.heb.com/survey
- H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules for Adults
- H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules for Teens
- H-E-B Official Site: www.heb.com
How to Contact HEB Grocery Company?
To provide additional feedback or find useful information, you may use any of these options:
HEB Official Website: www.heb.com
Phone: 1 800 432 3113 (toll-free phone number)
Social Media: Any of the social media channels where the HEB Grocery Company has an active presence.
H-E-B Contact Details
Attention: Customer Relations Department
P.O. Box 839999
San Antonio, TX 78283-3999
San Antonio, Texas: 210-938-8357
H-E-B On Social Media
H-E-B Map Location