If you wish to take the Lego Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can use the following guide here.
The details are created to teach users about a faster and simpler process to answer the Lego feedback survey.
The Quick Guide has simple steps so that you can access Survey and finish answering as soon as possible.
The Step By Step Lego customer survey Guide provides you tips and images on and comprehensive descriptions of everything you need to finish the Customer Survey quickly.
We are happy to invite you to take a short survey and fill in the feedback about your recent experience. As the token of gratitude for spending the time with us on a Lego survey, we would offer a voucher which can be redeemed on your next to visit to store.
Lego Survey About
The Lego Group was founded in 1932 and has been a favorite toy among children worldwide ever since! “Leg godt” which means “play well” in Danish, is how the Lego Group got its name for these fun building blocks, which have been named “Toy of the Century” more than once! A consumer can buy themed sets in addition to regular legos. These simple yet fun blocks enable children to enhance their creativity.
The company was founded by Ole Kirk Christiansen, and has been passed down in the family, currently being owned by grandson Kjeld Kirk Christiansen.
The legos started being made in a small workshop utilizing a few simple colors. There are now stores throughout the world, online games with the lego theme, and even amusement parks! Products made by the Lego Group are now sold in over 140 countries.
Lego Survey Rules:
- One receipt for one survey.
- Eligible to the candidates for one month only.
- Enter the survey more than one time within 30 days of time.
- Not available for the employees or the staffs’ family.
- You will not allow to take the survey with the same receipt.
Lego Survey Requirements:
- You may need last recent visit receipt that holds survey code.
- A Pc, laptop or mobile device.(an electronic gadget).
- An internet access or Wi-fi connection..
- Knowledge of Spanish, Dutch or English.
Lego Survey Procedure/ Steps:
- Visit the official link on your browser. www.lego.com/storesruvey
- Choose the Appropriate Language: English | Español | Français
- Click to take a survey.
- Now enter the store number that can be found on the receipt of your purchase.
- You will also have to enter the date of your visit, time, amount of purchase and email address.
- Your receipt will be validated with the details you provide.
- Once you provide the correct details and click on ok, you will be directed to the survey where you will be asked all the questions about the survey.
- Answer the questions honestly.
- In the end, you will be asked to provide personal information including your name, mobile number, email address etc…,
- At last, you will be awarded the coupon which you can redeem for your next visit.
Lego Contact Details
Monday to Friday 8 am – 10 pm ET
Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 6 pm ET
French service in North America
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm ET
Lego On Social Media
Lego Store Nearby Locations
Check out the Nearby Lego Store locations in your area using the below mention map.
I hope you like our post about Lego Survey guide so if you have any suggestions about the post or have any query about Customer Survey, you can share it with us in comments right below here.
If you are interested in more you can also take a Lego survey to win a coupon and enjoy free products and discounts too.