If you wish to take the Long John Silver’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can use the following guide here.
The details are created to teach users about a faster and simpler process to answer the Long John Silver’s feedback survey. The Quick Guide has simple steps so that you can access Survey and finish answering as soon as possible.
The Step By Step Long John Silver’s customer survey Guide provides you tips and images on and comprehensive descriptions of everything you need to finish the Customer Survey quickly. We are happy to invite you to take a short survey and fill in the feedback about your recent experience.
As the token of gratitude for spending the time with us on a Long John Silver’s survey, we would offer a voucher which can be redeemed on your next to visit to store.
About Long John Silver’s
Named after a pirate character in the novel by Robert Louis Stevenson “Treasure island” Long John Silver is an American fast food restaurant specializing in Seafood. Founded in Kentucky in 1969, Long John Silver’s has some 1200 units worldwide.
Having so many restaurants nationwide, Long John’s is eager to ensure that their customers are happy with their food and service.
As a means to find out this information customers are invited to the mylongjohnsilversexperience.com survey to give their valued opinions.
Long John Silver’s survey Rules & Eligibility:
- You must have a device like a laptop, PC or mobile with internet access.
- You should know English or Spanish language.
- You must have the receipt from your last visit.
- You should make a purchase to get a receipt without which you cannot proceed with the survey process.
- All legal US residents with age of 18 or above are eligible to participate in the survey.
- All persons who are not an employee and also are not a relative of the employees are allowed to participate.
Long John Silver’s Survey Procedure/ Steps:
- Visit the official link on your browser. www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
- Choose the Appropriate Language: English | Español | Français
- Click to take a survey.
- Now enter the store number that can be found on the receipt of your purchase.
- You will also have to enter the date of your visit, time, amount of purchase and email address.
- Your receipt will be validated with the details you provide.
- Once you provide the correct details and click on ok, you will be directed to the survey where you will be asked all the questions about the survey.
- Answer the questions honestly.
- In the end, you will be asked to provide personal information including your name, mobile number, email address etc…,
- At last, you will be awarded the coupon which you can redeem for your next visit.
- Long John Silver’s Customer Feedback Survey Link: www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
- Long John Silver’s Official Site: www.ljsilvers.com
- Customer Support Mailing Address: 9500 Williamsburg Plaza, Suite#300, Louisville, Kentucky, United States – 40222.
- Customer Support Phone Number: +1 502 327 1200, +1 502 815 6100
Family Dollar Feedback Survey Social Media site:
Long John Silver’s Near By Me Location
Long John Silver’s restaurants are OPEN on these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Working Hours of Long John Silver’s
- Monday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
I hope you like our post about Long John Silver’s Survey guide so if you have any suggestions about the post or have any query about Customer Survey, you can share it with us in comments right below here.
If you are interested in more you can also take a Long John Silver’s survey to win a coupon and enjoy free products and discounts too.