Meijer is a retailer chain of hypermarket, which sells groceries and department stores goods in the same store. It is a family business started up in 1934 and leaded the modern super market concept in 1962.
Meijer prides itself on the freshness and high quality of the food offered in store, which also reflects the company’s core value of safety and health. Meijer puts strong emphasis on customer experience and aims to meet and exceed customer expectations.
You Will Need for Meijer survey:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access
- A valid receipt from Meijer with an invitation to take a survey.
- Ability to read and understand Spanish or English
- Enter Meijer Customer Satisfaction Survey site www.meijer.com/tellmeijer
- Choose your preferred language.
- To begin the survey, enter the following information from your receipt: store number, KS number, date of visit, time of visit, order, and amount spent, and indicate whether you are over the age of 13 years.
- Think about your most recent visit and answer all survey questions based on your experience that day.
- When you finish the Meijer survey, you will receive a validation code that you can use to redeem the special offer printed on your receipt.
- Answer all questions candidly.
- Write the code you receive on your receipt and use it to redeem the offer. However, remember that the offer expires 30 days after receipt date, and is valid at participating.
- There is also a limit of one offer per person per visit. In addition, the offer may not be duplicated, sold, transferred, or transmitted electronically.
Meijer Reference Links:
- Meijer Customer Feedback Survey Site: tellmeijerrx.smg.com
- Meijer Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Meijer Official Site: www.meijer.com
Meijer’s Toll-Free Phone Number:
Meijer’s Mailing Address:
Meijer, 2929 Walker Ave., NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544-9424
Meijer Social Media:
Link to Meijer’s Facebook Page.
Link to Meijer’s Twitter Page.
Link to Meijer’s Instagram page.
Link to Meijer’s Google+ Page.
Check Also This Post: