The survey itself is a valuable tool but it is important that those who use it and consume it know that it is not infallible.
Because those who carry it out manipulate the results in order to obtain a return, converting it into an effective resource to express and direct a message that presumably contains the thought and feeling of a social collective.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the largest drug store chains in North America. With a large number of competing companies, Rite Aid would like to ensure that their customers keep coming back to them for their products and services. One way to ensure that customers return is to keep them happy.
To find out what makes customers happy Rite Aid has set up the ‘Voice Of The Customer’ Rite Aid Survey to provide customers with the opportunity to tell them how they feel.
Rite Aid is the third largest drugstore chains in the US and the largest in the East Coast. The company that started back in 1962 with a name of Thrift D Discount Center and only with one store is one of the largest drug store chains in the US today.
This success of The Rite Aid is not just an overnight story. This company has got a complete history of ups and downs, highs and lows, to make it stand where it stands today.
Rite Aid Survey Requirements
To take the survey, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Be a legal resident of the United States (preferably of states North Carolina and Virginia).
- Have a valid receipt from your last visit. The receipt has the code required to access the questionnaire.
- Be a non-employee of the company or any of its partnering associations.
- Have access to an electronic device such as a mobile phone, computer or tablet.
- Have a reliable Internet connection.
- Be fluent in either English or Spanish. A survey is not available in other languages.
Step By Step Guide for complete Rite Aid Survey:
- When all requirements are ready, you can open your browser and visit official link. Storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Choose the language
- Fill in the receipt details. The first way is by using a ticket number. The second is by using a Rite Aid survey code.
- The details for using survey code page are less than using ticket number page.
- The Start button will lead you to a new page. That page will require you to give rating scales.
- satisfaction with your entire experience.
- your visit type,
- qualities of products, services, and facilities,
- your eagerness to recommend to others,
- the availability of your orders,
- how frequent you are to visit stores,
- your reasons for giving those rating scales. You can elaborate as specific as possible.
- A survey will ask you to complete some more details. The details will be for classification purpose.
- The last page will appear for you. You can see a validation code there.
- Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Link 1: www.riteaid.com/storesurvey, storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Link 2: www.riteaidstoresurvey.com
- Rite Aid Official Site: www.riteaid.com
Rite Aid Contact Details
18 Indian Head Rd, Kings Park, NY 11754, USA
VPMW+84 Kings Park, Smithtown, NY, USA
Rite Aid Google Map:
Rite Aid Working Hours
- Monday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Tuesday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Wednesday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Thursday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Friday -09:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- Saturday -09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Sunday -10:00 AM – 06:00 PM