ABOUT TELL OUTBACK
Outback Steakhouse is the American dining restaurant brand. This restaurant applies Australian theme in serving. In Tampa, Outback first appears on March 1988.
The founders are Chris T. Sullivan, Bob Basham, as well as Trudy Cooper, and Tim Gannon. At first, Outback owns OSI Restaurant partners and operates that takes place in the United States. Then, it acquires with Bloomin also another franchise with international agreements.
Outback Steakhouse restaurant has about 1000 chains. They are spreading over 23 countries in South and North America, Australia and Asia.
A large number of chains of Outback makes the company make TellOutback survey. It is the tool to control the chains performances. So they still in line with company requirements in serving customers.
Tell Outback Steakhouse Survey Rules & Eligibility
- You must make a purchase and have a receipt of your last recent visit.
- You must save your receipt with 19-digit code to use when you take the online survey.
- You must take the survey within limited days of receiving your receipt
- You must use your coupon within 30 days of your visit.
- You must be the United States Resident.
- The capability to use English, Spanish or French instruction.
- A survey is not accessible for Dairy Queen’s Employees, staffs as well as the family members.
How to take Tell Outback Steakhouse Survey:
- Visit the official Tell Outback Steakhouse survey page. www.telloutback.com
- On the survey page, enter your 19-digit survey code that is present on your receipt. After you enter valid survey code, click on ‘continue’.
- This will take you to the survey page where you will be asked a few questions about your experience at the restaurant.
- Give the rating as per your preference and opinion.
- Once you are done with rating all the questions, click on next.
- Then tick on all the items that you ordered in your previous visit and click on ’next’.
- At the end, you will be asked to enter personal details like Name, contact number, email address etc..,
- After you finish entering your details and submitting, you will be given a validation code which you can use on your next visit.
- Ensure that you note the code on your receipt to avail the benefit.
- You must use the validation or the offer within 30 days after your survey.
Tell Outback Reference Links:
- Outback Customer Indulgence Survey Link: www.telloutback.com
- Outback Steakhouse Official Site: www.outback.com
Outback Steakhouse Contact Information:
Official Survey Website: www.telloutback.com
Contact Number: call (877) 625-5786
- Bloomin’ Brands Customer Survey Sweepstakes,
- PMI Station,
- PO Box 3586,
- CT 06488-3586.
For Outback Store Email address: [email protected]
For Outback Store Fax Number: (813) 387-8995.