USPS Guest Satisfaction Survey Rewards
You are welcomed to share your USPS Experience with the www.postalexperience.com/sb and let them know how well they have been helping you.
Your feedback will help them enhance their service to consumers. To help USPS provide better service during your next time visit.
USPS service founded in the year 1775. The United States Postal Service is government agency that provide mail service to door step, pick up and other services.
USPS Offers different shipping rates and delivery speeds to suit specific needs. USPS one of the best service provided in all United States of America.
Charles Bukowski also wrote a book in 1971 entitled simply Post Office. There were 625,113 employees of the United States Postal Service as of 2016. As of 2014, the company operated 211,264 mail vehicles across the nation.
USPS Survey Rules And Requirements:
- Receipt of a recent purchase.
- To participate in the survey, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- A computer or smartphone that allows access to the internet
- Internet access from any computer or any smartphone
- An email account to be able to associate it with the survey.
- You should be a resident of the United States.
- You should be able to understand i.e. English or Spanish.
How To Take USPS Survey:
- First of all, Go to Survey Offical Site. www.postalexperience.com/pos
- And Enter phone number or code printed on your visit receipt together with Date & Time of your inspect.
- Official feedback page for customer requirement to share their experience and give the feedback.
- You may provide your personal feedback here following to your visit for the issue as like.
- Order Exactness
- Speed of service
- Friendliness of employees
- Comfort and Atmosphere
- The total worth of your visit
- Overall guest experience
- The user completes the feedback page, and you will get a notification for exactly what you have been excited all this long.
- Note the survey code very carefully on your visit receipt
- Visit the store again within 30 days from the day you will receive the validation code in order to get a reward.
Postal Experience Reference Links
Postal Experience Contact Information:
Technical Support Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Email: emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs
Customer Service Number: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 Am to 8:30 Pm
- Saturday: 8 Am to 6 Pm
USPS Map Location
Postal Experience Social Media:
We hope you like this article and find a full guide to take part in it. Keep in mind that during the next visit keep the coupon code with you, to redeem the gift card. And you can use it for 60 days only. Use the comment section below to ask questions. Thank you and happy living!